Sunday, June 07, 2009

What do you wear?

To walk to the grocery store..
or ride your bike...

or @ the zoo...
Gardening doesn't require a matching outfit
And why not wear velvet to water the garden in 85 degree weather....
And sparkle shoes make the outfit, but a tiara is required for all theater performances.
"I absolutely look like Belle" E told us on the way to the theater to see Beauty and the Beast.
With Mimi and Pubah at the Chinese Acrobats show.
And then there are the time you just want to look like dad, Nepoleon Dynamite style.


(The Gregs - i.e. Napoleon and Kip- snuck into the Ski to Sea parade and were a big hit!)

3 comments:

HollyMarie said...

Oh my word... just precious and hilarious!!! Love the Napolean and Kip look-alikes... definitely awesome!

Kristen said...

Wow - I was just watering my flowers and was at the grocery store this morning in shorts and tank - I feel so underdressed!

Melinda said...

Steph, these are awesome! You have one amazing spirited little girl. I love it!!!